Monday 22 July 2013

Snapshots: Kurta, Summer Dotticure

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies!

I wanted to share with you two looks I completed recently and posted to Instagram, but not here (it happens sometimes, say if something is specifically an IG request).

First up, we have a twin nails look with @thedevilwearspolish based on the design of one of her kurtas. I love these little elephants sooo much.


Polishes used:
Duri - Rejuvacote (base coat)
OPI - Germanicure
gold acrylic paint
detail brush

Next, we have a simple summer dotticure requested by a wee denizen of Instagram (only 10 years old!). I of course had to had fun with her request, which was yellow-on-pink dots, because that's how I roll. This is an easy look to recreate if you use a small dotting tool and you take your time.


Polishes used:
Duri - Rejuvacote (base coat)
Nina Ultra Pro - Punki Pink (of course, the NEON does not show up, but trust me, it's NEON)
Cirque - Iris (shimmer top coat)
Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow
wee dotting tool

I'm always happy to field requests, so never hesitate! In the meantime, I'm thinking of more neons. I just painted my toes with Sunset (see previous post) and they bloody well glow and I love them.

xo,

J.

2 comments:

  1. Ouuch! I always love love LOVE all details you made! They're all really pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS