Monday 14 October 2013

DIGIT-AL DOZEN WEEK: Bathed in Light Skittle

Nothing to Disclose

Hello lovelies! We're onto Day 2, woohoo! (Hey that rhymed...)


For today's skittle, I opted to do the opposite of yesterday's skittle: I chose three colours and used them on each nail, but in different permutations.


I'm not sure how successful I was. I do really like the index and middle fingers, though!


The base colour is Bathed in Light. The main accent colour is Stardust, and the detailing colour is Smolder. Everything was done with my medium striper brush, and freehanded (no tape).


I simply adore using Stardust in manis-- look at the colour difference between above and below! What a gorgeous pink-to-gold duochrome. :)


Polishes used:
Nubar - Stardust
butter LONDON - Nail Foundation (base coat)
medium striper brush

I go back to my initial tactic tomorrow, in a really colourful way-- stop by tomorrow and see!

xo,

J.

CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER TALENTED LADIES OF THE DIGIT-AL DOZEN ARE UP TO:






14 comments:

  1. These are super cool! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful! The colors are just outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do you do! It can be hard to find Nubar in Canada, I hope it's easier to get at in the States!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Emily darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Nory! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Girl and Her Polish16 October 2013 at 05:03

    Fun design! The polishes are so stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, haha, lots of patience and some swearing. ;) Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These colors are awesome together! My faves are the middle and pinkie nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peace, Love & Polish19 October 2013 at 13:11

    These are really cool! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS